Sunday, July 30, 2006

Graffiti Sunday - Grafittisunnuntai 1


I have copied this graffiti Sunday idea from Sebastian Nebel from Trier. He has already 23rd graffiti Sunday, this is my first. I wasn't so impressed of graffiti itself but place is quite funny and the light is beautiful.

Olen varastanut tämän idean graffittisunnuntaista Sebastian Nebeliltä Trieristä;. Hänellä on jo 23. grafitti sunnuntai, tämä on minun ensimmäiseni. En ollut niinkään vaikuttunut näistä grafiteista sinänsä mutta paikka on aika hauska ja valo on kaunis.

4 comments:

  1. One of the few places I can find graffiti in Greenville is under the bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, and great light!

    Pirjo, I've featured a link to Oulu Daily Photo today as I am saluting all the NORDIC daily photo sights at Seattle Daily Photo this week. I hope you will visit for a look,
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/8/06 00:52

    Thanks for the link and great first graffiti photo!

    So my name in Finish is "Nebeliltä", huh? Interesting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nebel, that "-iltä" in your name means "from" but I can imagine how strange it must look ;-)

    ReplyDelete